Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to my Arizona mortgage blog, where I will combine my knowledge of credit and mortgages, as well as my legal education into a useful resource for my clients, other consumers, and REALTORS® to keep up with the mortgage world. I have been teaching and writing about real estate finance for the past 12 years, so it is well past time for me to sit down and start sharing info on a blog. It took me a year to write my first book, The Credit Road Map, and there were so many things I came across in my research that I didn't have room for in the book, so I am excited to be able to share that information here. I usually teach a continuing education class each week, so there is always an interesting discussion coming out of the classroom that I will talk about here. Every Friday I will post about what the current mortgage interest rates are at, in between Fridays I will only post about rates if they are doing something significant worth letting you know about. I will also post about CE classes I have coming up that you might want to attend. If there is a topic you would like for me to cover please feel free to contact me.




Patrick Ritchie
Mortgage Finance Instructor
Ritchie School of Real Estate Finance
480-203-4641 Cell
Patrick@PatrickRitchie.com



© Copyright 2012 Patrick Ritchie All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment