March CE classes
All four of my March 2014 classes will be held at the Total Wine in Tempe at 8544 S. Emerald Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284. The afternoon classes will have a complimentary wine tasting afterward, if you don’t want to attend the class, but want to sample the wine, let me know by email and come by at 3:50 PM when class is ending.
All classes are free to agents, each attendee will receive a free copy of my book The Credit Road Map
RSVP for classes at Patrick@PatrickRitchie.com
Classes conducted by Ritchie School of Real Estate Finance S05-0008
March 7th, 2014; 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Understanding Mortgage Disclosure Forms (3 Hours Disclosure) equips REALTORS with the knowledge to answer the question “What am I signing”? and details the finance process based on the forms clients are signing:
- Full explanations of each mortgage disclosure form will assist in combating mortgage fraud and reduce buyer confusion.
- The primary disclosures covered are for Conventional, FHA and VA mortgages.
- Explains the industry standards, when and why the documents must be signed.
March 7th, 2014; 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (wine tasting after class) Dodd-Frank 2014 Compliance in Arizona (3 Hours Legal) examines the Dodd-Frank Act as it pertains to conducting real estate finance transactions in Arizona:
- Legal changes under 2014 enforcement
- Ability-to-Repay (ATR) & Qualified Mortgage (QM)
- New AAR and CFPB forms for Dodd-Frank Compliance
- Impacts in the local market
March 25th, 2014; 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Analysis of Contract Finance Requirements (3 Hours Contract) This course is designed to train REALTORS® about navigating and understanding the contract obligations of the finance section of the Arizona contract, Loan Status Update, and Pre-Qualification Form to keep their clients compliant.
- Overview of the Arizona Pre-Qualification Form
- Overview of the finance section of the Arizona contract
- Overview of the Arizona Loan Status Update
- The mortgage process as it pertains to the contractual obligation in Arizona
March 25th, 2014; 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (wine tasting after class) Financial Recovery Workshop (3 Hours Legal) This course is complete overview of recovering from a financial disaster after losing a home to foreclosure, short sale, or experiencing a bankruptcy:
- Raises awareness of the legal issues surrounding credit, in-depth analysis of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Explanation of bankruptcy impacts on credit and financing real estate
- Examination of mortgage guidelines and desired outcomes for consumers facing post home loss circumstances
- The course objective is to train attendees what approaches consumers should take to get back on track after losing their house in order to purchase a home again when they are eligible for a mortgage
RSVP to Patrick@PatrickRitchie.com